Thursday 22 June 2023

Elgan Llyr Thomas Launch at the Wigmore Hall - free tickets to GPN members only

 2 of 11499

Album launch

22 June 2023 at 00:02 British Summer Time
jf@gpn.one
Dear Jean-François,

I am an opera singer and composer and on Friday I am releasing my new album, Unveiled. This is an album of classical song by mostly gay composers and/or poets. 

I am giving a launch recital at London’s Wigmore Hall on the 29th at 1pm and I’m wanting to get some more tickets sold/seats filled. 


Email Elgan directly on elganthomastenor@gmail.com to gain free tickets, there are ten to be won, first come first served.

I’m wanting to engage with an LGBT audience who may not be lovers of classical music, to try and engage a new audio e if you will. 

Here is a Pink News article on the project:

I will also be appearing on Radio 4’s Front Row next week. If you’d like to come to
The event then let me know and I’ll arrange tickets. If you can think of a way to reach out to some LGBTQ folk in London then I’d love to hear your thoughts. 

Best wishes,

Elgan Llŷr Thomas

No comments:

Post a Comment